NET CONTENT: 500 G
Yield for 1 month of treatment
Granulated / Oral
Each 100 g measure contains: Glucosamine HLC 60,00 g; Chondroitin sulphate A 20,00 g; Ascorbic acid 3,46 g; Manganese sulphate (as an anhydrous drug) (1 ) 1,50 g; Excipients qs.
(1 ) Corresponds to 0,54 g of Manganese
Instructions for use
Cartal, is indicated for the treatment of joint and tendon pathologies
in horses. Arthritis, osteoarthritis, degenerative osteoarticular pathology (osteoarthrosis), degenerative processes of the articular cartilage, by dysplasia, spondylitis, osteoarthritis, spondyloarthritis, synovitis, tendinitis. Adjuvant in the processes of ligament and tendon repair, bone and cartilage fractures.
- Horses under 550 kg: 9 g (one level tablespoon), twice a day. Horses over 550 kg: 12 g (one heaped tablespoon), twice a day.
- Sprinkle over the feed. It is advisable that the feed is slightly moist, to avoid wasting the product. After 24 hours, discard any surplus that has not been consumed.
- Duration of treatment: 6 weeks is recommended.
Contraindications and Limitations of Use
- Do not administer to animals that are hypersensitive to the active ingredient.
- Do not associate with corticoids because of their catabolic effect on the cartilage.
Verify that the system of inviolability of the product and its storage prior to use are adequate, as well as that it does not has expired by reference to the expiry date stated on the label.
Verify that the product is administered exclusively by the declared route and accepted herein. Do not exceed the doses proposed on the label.
Restrictions of Use
Do not administer in horses intended for human consumption.
Suggested doses and warnings in all cases are for the consideration of the acting veterinary doctor.
Store between 15 and 25 °C, protected from direct sunlight, in a dry and hygienic place in its original packaging. Keep out of reach of children.
(In premises with professional veterinary advice).
Mon a Fri: 08:00-17:00
Where we are
Fragata Heroína 4988 (B1615ICH)
Grand Bourg, Buenos Aires, Argentina.