24 INTRAMAMMARY INJECTORS. Safety punctured, if broken do not accept.
A Lactine Acute
Use in Breastfeeding
(Logo “Product made in Argentina”)
Expiration Date: 2 years from the elaboration date
Composition by Injector
Sodium Cloxacillin 0,30 g; Lincomycin Hydrochloride 0,30 g; Prednisolone base 0,03 g; Formulation agents csp 10,00 g.
Given its action on Gram-positive, Gram-negative and penicillinase producing germs, A Lactine is indicated for the treatment of mastitis in any of its forms, due to the presence in its composition of Lincomycin – Cloxacillin Sodium (Antibiotics of broad spectrum) of proven effectiveness against Staphylococcus aureus and epidermidis, Streptococcus agalactiae, dysgalactiae and uberis agents that frequently cause mastitis in cattle and milk producers.
Administration and doses
The product is administered exclusively by intramammary route.
Administer one intramammary injector (10 g of product) in each mammary quarter after milking and exhausting milk secretion.
1) Exhaustively milk the quarter to be dried.
2) Disinfect the nipple tip.
3) Cut or remove the cap of the cannula according to the size you want to introduce, taking care not to touch the surface of the cannula with your fingers.
4) Spill a drop of the product to lubricate the nipple canal.
5) Introduce the intramammary cannula into the nipple canal as little as possible to apply the product.
6) Apply the entire contents of the injector.
7) Massage the nipple and lower part of the treated quarter in an upward motion.
8) Submerge the nipple in an appropriate antiseptic bath. Discard the milk from the entire room. Repeat the treatment in 3 successive milkings.
The milk obtained from the treated quarters may be used for by-products after 48 hours of treatment.
Meat from treated animals may not be used before 10 days of treatment.
Do not apply in animals with a history of hypersensitivity or allergy to Beta-Lactam antibiotics.
Respect the recommended hygiene rules when applying the product.
Store between 15 and 30 ºC, away from direct sunlight and in a hygienic place.
Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Consult your veterinarian.
Mon a Fri: 08:00-17:00
Where we are
Fragata Heroína 4988 (B1615ICH)
Grand Bourg, Buenos Aires, Argentina.